Friday, September 25, 2009

Intervention

After some intervention from someone who knows better than I do, I took her advice and looked at Abby's preschool pictures with new eyes. Have a look. If you listen past my talking, you can hear Abby singing 'Georgie Girl' in the background. "Hey there Georgie Girl".... You now have that song in your head. Unless you're too young to remember it.

Trying to video pictures off a computer, makes them look blurry. The photos really are very sharp.



12 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

She is so cute and so they could never be bad. I was that way when I saw Stunt Man's preschool pictures last year and was mad about his collar and then how he was force smiling. But that was him so I just ordered the smallest package to have the memories. The hat one with her holding the hat is my favorite. The shape of her face is beautiful! She is a doll!

He & Me + 3 said...

I got the gift card today and I was totally blown away. Thank you so much for thinking of me and being the sweetest bloggy friend. You are the best!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I would have gotten mad, too, but your photographer friend is right... the pictures are adorable. I vote for the hat picture where she is holding it.. I love her smile in that one!

Grace said...

I agree!They are adorable!!!!!

Unknown said...

I guess since I am used to hair blowing when I take pictures of my friends daughters it wouldn't bother me too much. She is SO adorable! I love the picture where she is holding her hat with both hands.

If I were you, and I was paying a lot of money, I would ask the photographer who took them if she could photoshop out whatever you didn't like. I know when I take pictures for my friends I always want to fix whatever they don't like. : )

Good luck! She is SO cute!

wife.mom.nurse said...

I love the one where she is holding the hat! All of them are so sweet.


What darling pictures. She is just delightful :)

Christy said...

I think the one of her holding the hat is adorable.
I think the wind blowing only adds, and it's life you know, things are never perfect and it's about accepting what GOD gives us at that moment and simply being thankful for the fact that you will have these memories to hold onto.

I don't want this to sound rude, because I promise it's not how it's coming from me....but be thankful. Thankful that she can smile, thankful that she has a head full of beautiful hair, when so many children do not because they've lost it all to cancer.

(September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month and my oldest daughter died from AML leukemia)...tomorrow's not promised and we do not ever know what it will hold if we're blessed enough to have tomorrow (or our children).

We just have to be thankful for the moment's GOD gives us and find the blessings in each of them!


God Bless and btw...the photo's are really beautiful and honestly the hat was absolutely perfect with her outfit (although I do think it's really, really odd that they'd change her eye color)

McCrakensx4 said...

I think the one where she is holding the hat is cute, but I really liked the one where she is kinda laughing without the hat!! She is such a cutie anyways, that her personality makes the picture! I have some yucky, or so I think, pics of the boys, but Like MiMi, I just buy the smallest package just for the memory!

Anonymous said...

I think she's adorable!!!!

Five Moms & A Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amanda said...

i love the one where she's holding the hat. and i would've been bugged by the random straw hanging out of it. but they're adorable!! i love her smile. it can't help but make me smile!!

heidi said...

I think they're adorable! Did they not change the eye color then? That would still bug me. I can never pick which pose. I end up with WAY to many pictures.