Monday, September 14, 2009

I Heart Faces



WEEK 36 - September 14th - "Contemplative"

I Heart Faces Definition: thoughtful observation; full or deep consideration; dreamily or wistfully thoughtful: a pensive mood; expressing or revealing thoughtfulness; quiet modes of apparent or real thought; can be marked by some sadness, but doesn't have to be


click on picture to enlarge I think both of my girls are in contemplative moods, but Abigail seems to be in some deep thought. They were about to be in their first wedding and were not nervous at all.

After they walked down the aisle, and sat by me, I pulled out Abby's security blanket. Her face lit up and she was smiling once again. I'm sure this look on her face was that of just thinking about, and wanting her "binky".

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I've fallen in love with this photo. Already crazy about your two darlings!

wifemomnurse-Julie

April said...

So very precious! What little beauties they are!

He & Me + 3 said...

They are so cute and I love the scenery too.

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwww, what a sweet entry. Beautiful girls and a beautiful background.

PS - playing in the rain might make the boys TOUGH but it makes a mamma cold! ha ha ha

E

Shonni said...

Such a beautiful shot...so thoughtful and pretty!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oh yes, look at that look on her face. They are such beautiful little girls. Love this picture.

Grace said...

They are darling!I love the background with the purple flowers which matches the purple on the dresses.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a beautiful picture...love their dresses! They are so cute!

Maureen said...

Beautiful girls! Love their dresses too :)