Phoebe was so excited to start school today. She said she didn't sleep much at all. I know...she woke me up at 5 a.m.
See how she's grown since 1st grade! She was eye level with the doorknob and now she's mouth level. Her teacher is so nice and Phoebe is ready to learn all that is thrown at her.
Preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade I cried. Today, 2nd grade, no tears from me at all. I'm such a big girl! Have a great year Pheebs. I miss you.
Too cute! 2nd grade is the best. And good job you for not crying. I'm sure I'll be in tears when my time comes to send my first off to school (you know, 6 years from now) ;)
What a precious little girl!!! And a big 2nd grader...I now have a 3rd grader and it makes me a little sad. I hope my guy does not wake up @ 5AM!!! LOL.
I detect a WI accent just as much as an MN accent!!! LOL
13 comments:
I hope your little darling has a wonderful first day of school! :)
You ARE a big girl, Stephanie! Yay you!! LOL
I can't believe how much she's grown!!! Happy 1st Day, Phoebe!
Wow, she looks so adorable, and she had grown quite a bit in the last year!! Wishing her a great school year!!
What a little cutie pie! You must be, oh, so proud!
She is so sweet. What a big girl. Loved these pictures. First day of school pics are my favorite. Love the excitement on her face.
Too cute! 2nd grade is the best. And good job you for not crying. I'm sure I'll be in tears when my time comes to send my first off to school (you know, 6 years from now) ;)
Awwwwwwwwww, no tears from you today? Mommy's growin' up! =0)
She sure is a beautiful girl, Steph!
What a precious little girl!!! And a big 2nd grader...I now have a 3rd grader and it makes me a little sad. I hope my guy does not wake up @ 5AM!!! LOL.
I detect a WI accent just as much as an MN accent!!! LOL
She is so beautiful and full of joy about her new school year. How precious!
Oh, I can't take this. I want to cry NOW just preparing myself for dropping off my precious baby next week at preschool. Sniff, sniff!
Oh big girl! I am so proud of you.
And I am proud of Phoebe too!
What sweet first day of school pix.
She is such a pretty girl.
:)
Julie
Yay!!! I hope that she had a great day! First days of school can be so exciting and anxious at the same time! Good for you...no tears!
What cute photos! I love the decorations on all the doors!
It's amazing how much they grow in a matter of a few months.
Post a Comment