So I take photos for my monthly blog change. I select the first shot that I take for my blog header picture. It's nice, yes, but... same old, same old. My girls with their typical smiles. I'm really tempted to change it over to one of these. Because they are not always that smiley and nice.


Now that makes me smile. HA!
5 comments:
Ha ha ha, I love "personality" pictures! I mean we all like happy smiley pictures, but PERSONALITY pictures are GREAT!!!
Love 'em!
Now about that {{Ba-gock!}} comment that you left me. Was that from over at Stacey's blog? I can't even remember who had just dyed their hair... and I said I was too chicken to try it. Was it Stacey? Or Beth? Hmmm....
I love the new look. So cute. I think the outtakes are hilarious. They are so cute. Always fun to have a silly picture or two. Your girls are adorable.
Makes me smile too. :)
An Arkies Musings
I love love the pics! They are too darn cute!!!
Now that's funny!
Post a Comment