What happened to the week? I was all set to post a True Story Tuesday and now it's 35 minutes until Friday.
Now I would understand this if I had done something with my week, but I did a whole lot of nothing.
I remember starting a grueling exercise program. (some of you got me curious, so I took the bait)
I know I was extremely sore and couldn't walk standing up straight.
I remember coming down the stairs like a toddler who just discovered stairs, because of the pain.
I know I did a lot of reading...and napping...and whimpering...you know...because of the pain.
I am aware that we, as a family, who just discovered Geocaching have been geocaching all week.
I know we are all hooked on this new found sport, and now I realize where the week went.
And soon I hope I can say..."where did the inches around my hips go"?
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Good luck!
I would love to say that too. Good luck. Hope your legs get used to it quickly...I remember that pain all too much.
I think that's pretty much the same as "Letterboxing", right? We've done that and it is FUN!
=0)
I need to start working out again. I'm so lazy....
YOU GO GIRL!
E
Good for you shredding up a storm. I love it too. Thanks for the fun comment on the 5 moms. Chia pet. Too funny!
Mimi
I totally don't know where my week went, either...good luck on the Shred!!
Geocaching is alot of fun.We even have that here.Sounds like a very fun week!
Are you shredding, ugh that initial pain is horrible... Loved the crawling like a toddler comment...
Geocaching is wonderful. The kids cannot get enough of it. Did you get some good treasures and leave something fun behind?
~Julie
Well, it's about TIME someone told me to go back to bed and called me out on my dorky blog post today! Everyone else is being all sweet about it, and I was expecint some razzin! Thank you Stephanie for tellin' it like it is!!!! =0)
Erica
Post a Comment