Monday, August 17, 2009

I Heart Faces


I Heart Faces Bubble Week.
Now that's a lot of bubbles!

16 comments:

Jenny Froh said...

Awww... so sweet!!!

♥ said...

Adorable shot!!

Lindsay Anne said...

I'm digging all these bath photos! They have such sweet little faces.

MadeInCanarias said...

They are so cute! Seems that they had a lot of fun!

E @ Scottsville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Five Moms & A Blog said...

Awwww, now that's a great bubble picture!

And no... I didn't miraculously have a baby. I just still possess those abilities from when I 'did' have a baby way back when.

Erica

Bridget said...

awwww, bathtub pictures are so much fun!!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness - they are PRECIOUS! Loving this shot!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness - they are PRECIOUS! Loving this shot!

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh they are so cute. I love all the bubbles In their bath! Great shot.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

So cute!!!!! :)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Yep, precious. Love bubble baths.

Anonymous said...

Are they always so sweet? Beautiful photo.

April said...

Two thumbs up!:)

Beth in NC said...

So sweet!

No Vlog today???

Anonymous said...

Lol! How cute!