Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vlogemotions

Join Tim @ Fort Thompson and others for Vlogemotions. You won't be disappointed.
Even though it's not on the video, another happy emotion was when Perry came home Wednesday instead of Friday. He surprised us. We came home from church and there he was.


7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I know I love getting those nice reports too. Glad your girls are safe for another year:)

E @ Scottsville said...

Did you just touch your boobs and BLOG IT? ha ha ha

I'm happy for you. Those 'letters' are always a HUGE sigh of relief for me, too. =0)

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Steph,
Thanks for always commenting at the 5 moms blog. You are the bestest bloggy friend eva! WE love you!
Mimi

Tim said...

That is GREAT news Steph! God is so good and continues to bless us!

Thanks for playing along with Vlogemotions! This was SUCH a great emotion to have. I had the same feeling after I got my colonoscopy right after they thought I might have colon cancer.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Grace said...

I left something for you on my blog :0)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

PS Thank you for leaving a comment on my behalf over at La Dolce Vita!

Sheryl said...

great news! you sure do have a way with reading mammo reports!