Tuesday, August 4, 2009

As of Right Now...

I am stuffed from eating thin crust pepperoni/onion pizza

My cat is cleaning her toes

Phoebe is tending to Abby's horse on the DSi and eating pickles

Abby is playing with Barbie, Ken and a large stuffed chipmunk

Perry is working
OK, that's not a sad thing, it's just that he's away from home.

Food Network is on TV

I have happiness because I finished my sisters birthday gift shopping 23 days before her birthday

Phoebe just burped pickle burp in my face

I have a giveaway brewing in my head, although I don't have a gift to give away yet.

That's it. I'm looking forward to later, when the kids are in bed, and I can read in peace.

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love these posts. Sorry that Perry is away from home. Nice pickle burp I am sure:) dill or sweet? LOL That pizza sounds yummy!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Lol, pickle burp. Your the second person tonight that I read was thinking about a giveaway. Sometimes it is fun not knowing what you are going to giveaway, or get... Some people love surprises.

April said...

Oh, boy...pickle burps are the worst! My hubby is away working on the road, too, but I'm just so grateful he has a job!

Bridget said...

PIZZA, yum!!! Pickle burp, not so much...even with blog block you're funny!

Unknown said...

I have to admit I have never smelled a pickle burp before. Wish I was still playing with Ken and Barbie :)Looking fwd to your giveaway when you come up with it.

E @ Scottsville said...

Ahhh... pickle burps. Gotta love...no, gotta hate those!

=0)

Grace said...

EWWW pickle burps..seems I had one of those yesterday then they wanted a kiss right after.

amanda said...

the pickle burp totally made me gag. and i wasn't even there.

Anonymous said...

This is my kind of post. ;)

I love pickles! But I hate pickles burps. Unless they are pickle-chocolate burps, those are unusually good.