I've been having a boring life lately. I guess that's just fine though. Nothing bad rattling my life, but nothing cool either. The girls slept at grandma's the other night so Perry and I got to have a date night. That was nice. Dinner at a Cajun restaurant, a drive around town, and a stop at a coffee shop where he had coffee and dessert and I had a green apple smoothie.
We got Abby a new bike yesterday. She loves it and I bet we take the training wheels off shortly.


We've been having some steamy, hot days lately, so we hit the
beach man made lake.


See that NEON headband on Phoebe? That's so I can see them when they are in the water and I'm
sitting on my butt being a lazy beach bum not. It works well when there is a crowd in the water. See, sometimes NEON does work. ;o)
Abby is chomping at the bit to go bike riding. Perry told her at 7:00, but what's up with that? 7:00 is almost bedtime. For me anyway. I'm going to get him to go now. Maybe a ride to SnoBiz if
I the girls can make it that far. SnoBiz is shaved ice with a million different flavors. Sounds good in this heat.
Happy Sunday night.
6 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful!
Good idea with the neon!
We've been hitting the snowcone stand a lot lately. YUM!
Sounds like my kind of weekend! We love hanging around just chilaxin' here! That is over though...school starts tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Well, we had our first two days of super hot weather this weekend. Yay! Not really, but it was fun to go swimming finally.
Cute new bike and yes, Neon does work for keeping the kids in sight:) Phoebe looks cute sporting that!
Cute bike!!! Love the neon idea.
I love the neon idea.How do you think the neon would look on the boy's?Snow cones ahhh how great those are on hot day's.
Post a Comment