
Since I have crazy, silly and funny children, I thought I would enter this weeks contest.Here's crazy, silly, funny, Abigail in her dads glasses.
Check out more entries at I Heart Faces.

Since I have crazy, silly and funny children, I thought I would enter this weeks contest.
Check out more entries at I Heart Faces.
8 comments:
Now that's silly!!
An Arkies Musings
That is so cute. She is adorable.
Oh yes, that is perfect. She is even adorable when being silly. Love how blue her eyes look here.
Super cute! I love the crazy colors, too!
Awwwwwwwwwwww. She's a ham, huh?
Cute pic!
For some reason when you leave me comments lately, there's no real "link" back to your blog. I can see who it's from, but I can't click on your name in the email and have it take me to your blog. It's weird. Everyone elses work fine, just not yours. Any clue?
That is adorable!
Oh my gosh. It is so silly and cute. It totally made me smile! LOVE it!
Cute!
Post a Comment