Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun.

I stole Erica's sailor theme and brought out May 2006.
Abigail was 1 and a half, and Phoebe was 4. This day in particular was a Sunday morning. They wore these to church, and also to celebrate Memorial Day. Their dad was a Navy boy. I love Abby's little hat, and Phoebe's dress came with a matching purse. Abby wears the dress now, and just wore it to church this past Sunday. I'll be sad when she grows out of it, like she grew out of her little sailor suit.
After taking a million pictures, Abby had enough. No more smiles coming out of her face.

13 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm so glad you stole my sailor theme. THESE ARE DARLING!!!!

I even love the little pout in the last pic. =0)


Thanks for going on my walk with me!!!

Erica

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Adorable!!! I love Abby's hat.

April said...

Those outfits are darling! The expression on Abby's face says it all! :)

E @ Scottsville said...

You think I look younger now? That was TWELVE years ago!!!

You're probably lying, but I love you all the more for your lovely, beautiful lies!!!

ha ha ha

{hugs}

Bridget said...

Oh, these pictures are SO adorable!!! Love their sailor outfits! :D

He & Me + 3 said...

I love sailor outfits. Some of my favorite pictures of my kids were in their sailor suits. Your girls are such cuties in their sailor suits. Love it!

Wendyburd1 said...

Thanks for visiting my site!You have had no rain?!! Wow that is all we have had, this has been the oddest summer ever, it should be so yucky hot and the hottest has been maybe 82. It is skipping summer...AND not giving me the delicious native tomatoes!!

amanda said...

adorable. and i love matchng outfits. and abby's face in the last picutre!!

so because i'm commenting i'll talk about tomorrow too...

we can come up by you if you'd like. the kiddos are always asking 'where we're going today'. so it's fine with me. we could meet someplace if you want, or we can come to your house. whatever works best for you!! just let me know!

~Mistee~ said...

Oh my! These are the sweetest pics EVER!!!!

Grace said...

These are just to darling.I forgot about memory lane today.

wife.mom.nurse said...

How SWEET! I love your little girls...so darling.

Erica is awesome too and it's awesome that you did the sailor theme too :)

heidi said...

That last pic cracks me up. Does she still give you looks like that?

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Your two girls are just too precious. Oh my, that last picture was just too cute.