My brother-in-law won a party for 16 to the game. It included our own private suite/with bathroom, and $500 worth of food and beverages. Food was excellent, the game was a blast to watch. The Blizzard won 60-20. Indoor football is different than outdoor. They only play on a 50 yard field, and a few rules are different. In between plays, different things happen. People come out and throw things to the audience. (t-shirts, bags of cheese curds, mini footballs) They had different contests too. Exciting fun entertainment.
Abigail had her fun too. My sister came over to watch her, but they headed out to the mall for supper and mall fun. Once home, they drew pictures together (Abby's on left..pic of Phoebe playing in leaves, Aunt B's on right, Phoebe and Abby in the pool)
The girls finally went to bed around midnight and slept happily ever after. Well until 9:30 anyway.
Fun-filled Friday!



8 comments:
That is so cool that you and Amanda have gotten together again. How fun! I will totally have to get to WI to visit you both. What a fun time that would be!
The football game sounds fun too!
I bet the girls {and yourself too} enjoyed themselves.
wow!! could you have packed just a little more fun into that day? sounds wonderful.
and i love your room w/ the tile and the wicker furniture!!
Oh, that DOES sound like a FUN-filled Friday. How neat that you got to meet Amanda. Woo hoo!!!
I love meeting bloggy friends. =0)
Erica
I think it'll take more than a couple of aspirin to make THIS BRAIN work differently. =0)
I'd probably need hard liquor, but I don't drink - so that won't work either. =0)
Erica
Looks like a great time! The visit and the ball game!
Thanks for visiting me today.
Love!
b
That party must have rocked!
What a fun time you are having!
That would've been so much fun! The game, I mean.
Actually, your whole life lately looks like it's been a lot of fun!
Post a Comment