Oh my! what a cutie!
Oh My...that is cute! Good luck! Hope it came off for you!
Ha... that's too funny!
Well, that's one way to get color on your toesies!!!
Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest little foot. I love the chub : ). Chubby baby feet are the sweetest. And the 'nail polish' is cool as can be!
Oh, now that totally takes the cake! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
Oh, now that is FUNNY and DARLING all at the same time!!! =0)
this is pretty funny! just be glad it was only her toes!! it could have been her face!
Oh now that's cute! I've had those moments check this out http://glutenfree4goofs.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/what-its-wednesday/Jessie at Blog Schmog
Oh dear! Ha!
oh my goodness...i love those ankles!! (ON HER)
I adore this picture! My girls would love the black polish...aka marker:)
OH MY, not that's a pedicure! :)
Hey Stephanie, great picture. I am feeling alot better now thankyou. I am still alittle drained but thats all. thankyou for your well wishes
Bahahahahahaha!
Now that's what I call a pedicure gone bad! :) Love those chubby little ankles!
I love this, way too sweet. Mine had princess shoes too.
Hahaha!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Oh my! what a cutie!
Oh My...that is cute! Good luck! Hope it came off for you!
Ha... that's too funny!
Well, that's one way to get color on your toesies!!!
Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest little foot. I love the chub : ). Chubby baby feet are the sweetest. And the 'nail polish' is cool as can be!
Oh, now that totally takes the cake! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
Oh, now that is FUNNY and DARLING all at the same time!!! =0)
this is pretty funny! just be glad it was only her toes!! it could have been her face!
Oh now that's cute! I've had those moments check this out http://glutenfree4goofs.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/what-its-wednesday/
Jessie at Blog Schmog
Oh dear! Ha!
oh my goodness...i love those ankles!! (ON HER)
I adore this picture! My girls would love the black polish...aka marker:)
OH MY, not that's a pedicure! :)
Hey Stephanie, great picture. I am feeling alot better now thankyou. I am still alittle drained but thats all. thankyou for your well wishes
Bahahahahahaha!
Now that's what I call a pedicure gone bad! :) Love those chubby little ankles!
I love this, way too sweet. Mine had princess shoes too.
Hahaha!
Post a Comment