Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vlogemotions

Join Tim and others over at Fort Thompson for more Vlogemotions.

I was filming myself when you see the black picture come up. I could see me when I replayed the video back on the camera, but not when the video is on here. Like Tim says, "No second takes." But that's OK. I had just woken up, and looked a fright anyway. My emotion is pure joy, that God takes care of us each day. This morning's video brought to mind Luke 12:22-24 Then Jesus said to his disciples; "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!

I encourage you to read the rest of what Jesus has to tell us about worry. (Luke 12:25:34) In trying times like we have today, it is such a comfort knowing we can rest in God's Word.

13 comments:

April said...

Great vlog, Stephanie...thank you for the gentle reminders!

Tim said...

Nice post Steph!

I just love listening to your voice it is so soothing and relaxing to hear. Your words are so beautifully put, and I enjoyed this so much even though we couldnt see you. I think it actually added some to the experience of the soothing post.

Sometimes we do need to just listen. Listen to life, and take the time to hear our God as he speaks and what a great time to do it so early in the morning.

What a great way to start the day!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

heidi said...

You're such a wonderful person, stephanie. :-) Thanks for sharing you with us.

Beth in NC said...

That is so sweet! I love hearing the birds chirp too!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I loved hearing the sounds of nature and the birds so early in the morning. God Bless you for always sharing God's glory with us.

LisaShaw said...

Came over from Tim's blog..

I really enjoyed your vlog. Your words and heart for the LORD combined with the beautiful birds and the awesome Scripture you shared on your blog -- I was moved to tears.

I appreciate the LORD using you like this today.

I like your blog and I agree with what you said on your side bar about America and Jerusalem.

God bless you and your family.

He & Me + 3 said...

Amen...putting our complete trust in Him because He loves us and will care for us the best. Loved your vlog!

Angela said...

This was my scripture yesterday...awesome 'vlog' devotional..thank you for sharing this with us..

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing God's love for us and the peace of the morning sunrise, along with His creation speaking to us!

Blessings,
Jill

Grace said...

I thought I was the only person that enjoyed tree's.I love hearing the birds also.That is amazing to see cars driving of the morning with headlights on.Here when it starts getting light nobody turns them on {unless they are automatic}.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Even with the blackout it was an awesome vlog!

wife.mom.nurse said...

I love that scripture. What a great reminder. Nice post.