
Dear Husband, Just because your baseball team lost doesn't mean you have to be such a crab butt at the rest of your family. They lost! Get over it. -your wife-
Dear Children of mine, When I tell you to get out of the pool because your lips are blue, means I love you and care for you. I'm not being "mean mom". Seeing you shiver and turn blue is not my idea of taking care of you. Tomorrow is another day. Swim then. love, your caring mom
Dear Grocers, Do you not realize that people around here like Roundy's Creme Soda? Why don't you stock up double on it. Making me go to 3 stores to find some, wastes gas, and I'm not thrilled to do it. I scarfed up the last 5 cases of it, when I did find it, so now someone else is going to get mad at you. I do appreciate the great deal you had on them though. thanks, a somewhat disgruntled shopper.
Dear dear lady, No, no, no. The giant beehive you had on your head is not in style anymore. You didn't appear short to me, so having another 9 inches piled on top of your head is not needed. Maybe you admired the country singer ladies from the 1970's but even they joined the new century. Also, you appear to be an older woman. 60's, 70's? Wearing short shorts and tube tops is not making you look younger. I'm sorry I considered taking a picture of you. Shame on me. signed, a concerned onlooker
Dear Mailman, Since you wear a uniform, I assume that your place of employment would like you to wear it properly. Coming to the door with your shirt unbuttoned and wide open with your chest hanging out is not proper attire. The lady of the house is not impressed. Please honor your employer and dress accordingly. Enjoy your day off tomorrow. signed, eyes wide shut
Dear Self, You stink. I know you worked hard all day getting ready for your 4th of July party tomorrow, but seeing you are on break now, well, it's time to shower. Go on, your/my nose is not happy right now. What? Just a few more minutes on the computer. Ugh! You're worse than me. Wait, I am you. You're me right? Whoever we are, it's time to go shower. Go. signed, pigpen
*************************************************************************************
Well, that was fun. For more Dear So and So's click on the picture above.



8 comments:
Those were so funny. I loved reading your letters. Totally tell your post man to button up. Gross!
Don't worry, sometimes I forget to shower. ;)
Ew, mailman with his chest hanging out? Gross.
Why must hubbies be such babies?
ok, that was too funny. especially loved the letter to the lady with the bee hive!!
hope you have a great 4th.
Hee, hee. Love those letters, especially the one to your husband. :)
Those were great! I'm sorry I'm getting to them a few days late, but better late than never, right?
Loved the one to your mailman. What is he THINKING? YOu should take a picture and send it in. He'd be in TROUBLE!!!
Men are such babies.Enjoyed your letters especially to the Grocers.
LOL that was fabulous!!! I may have to look into that one.
He really came to the door with his shirt undone?
Nas.TAY.
Loved your Dear so and so very much, so I decided to join in today :)
Very cathartic!
Post a Comment