
Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!
Independence Day is upon us, and nothing has changed since 2005. Well, except that the girls grew up. Abigail was 10 months, and Phoebe was 3.I still make my girls dress up in red, white and blue, for the 4th. In fact, Abby is wearing Phoebe's shirt in my blog header picture. I like to get a lot of mileage out of their clothes.



7 comments:
Awww...such precious little girls! I love your layout, too! Very patriotic!
Aren't they too cute. I love dressing mine up in red white and blue too. I even bought the Mister a shirt today.
dang, they are cute!!
do you think my teens would like to dress up for the 4th??
what an adorbale picture
They just dont come any cuter than this!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
They are so cute. We all dress in our ON flag tees on the 4th. Hubs hates it, but it makes for a nice picture.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how sweet are THEY? Darling picture!!!
I didn't even realize you'd done a Memory Lane post! Glad I found it. =0)
Sorry I'm late stopping by! But better late than never. Thanks for joining me again.
Erica
Post a Comment