Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Summer Day

One of the final days of Perry's vacation. We hit the pool/beach near our home. We built sandcastles and other sea creatures. Look around. You'll find a sea turtle, a lobster, and a crab.

The girls swam, I waded, Perry sat. We came home, and threw the girls in the tub, where they "swam" another hour. I think tomorrow we rest. It was a fun-filled week.

4 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Just trying to catch up with everyone. Looks like you are having a great week. Loved all he pictures. Have a restful Sunday.

heidi said...

Woohoo!! A staycation of sorts - looks like you guys had a fun yet relaxing time.

wife.mom.nurse said...

glad you had a great week. My kids can "swim" upstairs for hours :)

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun. I did see the little turtle. How cute. Sounds like fun. My kids love the water.