Oh, you're like me! I love number patters like that. I remember when it was:12:34 and 56 seconds on 7/8/09that was a BIG deal to me!!!
Uh, wow. Very neat.
wow, i remember 2 years ago today well. We were in upstate new york. I don't think it was only 77 degrees though. hot and humid!have a great evening.
Very cool! Love you blog look too...so patriotic! Hope you enjoyed your 4th!
Isn't it wierd when it happens like that?Thank you. I have a love/hate with those tiles, lol! I used to really love them but now I'd kind of like a change.The border is dated so maybe if I change them out sometime that will be enough!~ Nan
Now that is cool! :) Glad you guys had a good 4th!
How cool. We had a friend whose birthday was on 7/7/07 and she turned 7 it was a pretty cool party to attend for the kids.
It was 7:07 somewhere.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, you're like me! I love number patters like that. I remember when it was:
12:34 and 56 seconds on 7/8/09
that was a BIG deal to me!!!
Uh, wow. Very neat.
wow, i remember 2 years ago today well.
We were in upstate new york. I don't think it was only 77 degrees though. hot and humid!
have a great evening.
Very cool! Love you blog look too...so patriotic! Hope you enjoyed your 4th!
Isn't it wierd when it happens like that?
Thank you. I have a love/hate with those tiles, lol! I used to really love them but now I'd kind of like a change.
The border is dated so maybe if I change them out sometime that will be enough!
~ Nan
Now that is cool! :) Glad you guys had a good 4th!
How cool. We had a friend whose birthday was on 7/7/07 and she turned 7 it was a pretty cool party to attend for the kids.
It was 7:07 somewhere.
Post a Comment