
On the first day of summer vacation: Phoebe still had a fever and laid around all day. She did manage to eat, and then sit out on the front porch in the gorgeous weather we were having and read her book.
I slept until 9:30. It would have been longer, but the phone rang.
Spent the rest of the day doing something outdoors. 75 degrees and beautiful.
Abby hung outside with me.
Perry did a little of this and a little of that.
On the second day of summer vacation: (that's today) Phoebe's fever is gone. She is just getting around to getting some strength back.
I didn't wake up at 9:30, but I am still in my p.j.'s Our gorgeous weather is no more. It's 50 degrees and won't get too much warmer. We have storms coming for the weekend.
Perry wants to do something, but our butts aren't moving very fast to get there. Wherever there is. There is a little carnival going on somewhere with fireworks tonight. Too cold for the carnival, and I'm not that thrilled to have Phoebe get out so soon, but we may go to the fireworks tonight if it's not raining.
On the third day of su... Oops, that's tomorrow. Ok, don't worry, my posts will not be what we did every day of summer vacation.
Well, I have some mindless reading to do. I got some books from the kids section in the library, that I read when I was a tween. I like to be taken back to simpler times once in awhile.
But first I have to file my nails. I just broke one of my best ones. crap.



8 comments:
i hate braking nails! lol. it's always the best ones. yesterday at a rummage sale i bought two ramona quimby books because i wanted to read them. lol. glad i'm not the only one! :0)
Glad Phoebe is better. She is so precious. Ahh, summer vacation and sleeping in. Nothing better.
you always bring a smile to my face. thanks!!
I wish I too got a summer vacation. Oh well. =0(
When I started reading, I thought it was sung to the tune of "Twelve Days of Christmas"... I was expecting TWELVE! =0)
Happy summer vacation! I am so sorry to hear you have a little one with a bug. Glad she is getting better!!!
Thank you so much for the kind words and support over the past few days!!!They bring me much comfort!
I am feeling so much better all the time!!
Hey, the McJoe coupons came.Thanks so much. Will have to tell you all about having a cuppa with Elaine :)
Thanks again~
Julie
Stephanie! I received the Walmart gift card!!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much! I can't wait to use it! I also thanked you on my latest post.
Bless you dear!
Beth
Why did you remove your own comment? I wanna know what you said! LOL
I'm glad Phoebe is feeling better. :-)
Post a Comment