Vlogging is fun and I encourage you to be brave, and head on over to Fort Thompson to submit your video, and check out everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vlogging is fun and I encourage you to be brave, and head on over to Fort Thompson to submit your video, and check out everyone else.
16 comments:
girl...don't sing anymore.
come on i loved the singing. and now i have that song in my head!! lol. too bad miss phoebe is not feeling well. so not fun! i always loved the last day of school. hope she feels better soon. and btw breigh totally loved your singing as well. amelya said. mom that's too loud turn it down! :0)
I love how you always comment on your posts. Cracks me up!
I will be doing that same happy song next friday.
Enjoy your summer and get better Phoebe. Poor baby.
This was THE BEST of the VLOGS yet! I SO loved that you sang! I smiled and laughed threw the entire thing, not because I was laughing at you but because I so felt all you were saying and excited about. I guess I need to be more excited about it too. Today is taylors last day of Kindergarten so we are going up to the school to give her flowers and a present and take some pics with her teacher.
I got so bummed at the end though that Pheobe had to miss her last day. She is just so sweet and it didnt even seem to phase her that much. What a sweet and beautiful kiddo you got there!
Cant wait to see more of her next week in Vlog-emo Kids!
We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery, and also that you keep singing on your Vlogemotions posts. IT ROCKED!!!!!!
Love and Prayers,
Tim:)
I loved that!!! You are a pro at these.
Poor Phoebe, I hope she feels better.
What a bummer...to miss the last day of school. I hope that she feels better soon!
Enjoy your summer!
Shalom,
Denise
I was laughing and singing with you until your precious daughter...then I cried. Precious little thing. I could see the hurt in her eyes but she's trying to be a good sport. I pray she gets better very soon and that all of you have a great summer!
Nice meeting you!! O and by the way 12.5 miles each way??? O my goodness!! I'll close up my complaining about driving a two miles. (smile)
YAY for Summer! Hope Phoebe feels better soon!
Awww...poor Phoebe! I hope and pray she feels better real soon! Bless her heart!
I loved your singing...awesome job! I'll be singing that song all night now! Hope you have a fantastic summer with your kiddos!
Too bad Phoebe had to miss her ceremony. I'm sure her fun summer will make up for it.
You video was very entertaining.
OH! Miss Phoebe broke my HEART! Poor baby! :-(
You rocked it though. Totoally. You're so far above and beyond awesome. I always love your vlogs.
And I, like Mimi,, love ho wyou always comment on your own posts. It slays me!
Happy Summer Vacation! I have a special vlog for my birthday twin.
Pop over when you can!
Oh.... poor Phoebe! I hope she feels better soon and I'm so sorry she had to miss her last day. =0(
Great job singing, Steph!
Very Happy! Yay! Sorry the little one didn't feel well!
Enjoy your break from school-taxi!
Love,
Beth
You are sooooo cute. Yeah, school's out for summer. We have two more days left....
My hubby just got me a new "cheap" (yeah right,nothing is cheap)laptop and I cannot watch videos right now. Bummer. I love your vlog emos!
i am so glad that tim started this vlogemo, because it allowed me to meet you. Love your blog.
Post a Comment