I got it all assembled and took a few forkfuls. What was wrong with it?
I added some apple bits to add to the taste. Just not right!
I added pepper. Nope that didn't do it.
I ate some more, then put it away. I'll eat it throughout the week. No biggy.
A few hours later I was in need of something, so I open the pantry door and start my search.
There, staring at me was...well whatta ya know. RAMEN NOODLES!
Hello... Steph! The salad is called Ramen Noodle Salad for a reason! Which means you add Ramen Noodles!
Boy, some Blogstyle Iron Chef wannabe I am.
Now I can join this crowd. Not that I needed to with this particular mess up. There's been previous mess ups for me to be accepted.
I for sure qualify for Mom Brain.



9 comments:
Oh how funny, Steph!!! Sounds like something I'd do! =0)
Yep, sounds like Mom Brain to me, too!
Oh no...this is my favorite salad that my grandmother makes. She brings it to everything. I for sure would miss the ramen noodles too. You are so funny. That was definitely Mom Brain! I love it! I so have done that a million times but never figured out what I forgot to put in. Atleast you figured it out:)
That is hilarious...oh, no, I would never do something like that...NOT Me! Ha.
I hate MOM BRAIN!What was God thinking? Lol!
I never had ramen noodle salad. It sounds delectable : )
Oh come on now! Texas isn't so bad. It's a GREAT place to live. I love it.. even with all the snakes and creepy crawlys! It just makes ya tough. =0)
~Erica
I LOVE Ramen Noodle Salad, especially in the summer! I see that your daughter is feeling better...GOOD NEWS! Hope you have a super day, Stephanie!
FUNNY! That would totally be me...I have Mom Brain, too!
Uh oh! Too funny!
Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. I can't wait to try it!
Good luck in the competition! :)
What even made that post more funny was that I could HEAR you telling the story!
Post a Comment