I forgot it was Thursday, which means when I saw Vlogemotions Kids up at Fort Thompson, I grabbed my video camera and turned it on to the kids. After doing this, they told me to get rid of my blog forever. What? They are embarrassed of me already? HAEarlier this week, I heard Abby in the other room playing. She was talking with her Barbies and they were doing Vlogemotions. I wish I had my camera then, so I could have sneaked up and taped her doing it.
Today, I told Phoebe it was Vlogemotion Kids day, and she took right over. I didn't even have to tell her what it was all about.
Conclusion...I vlog too much.



11 comments:
I think everyone is excited about school being out. Yea!
Abby's hair cut is darling. They are both precious!
Oh, I think that cat just needed ONE MORE MINUTE and he'd have shown you his emotions, too. =0)
Your girls are both just as cute as can be.
so you don't drown!?!? ha ha ha. that totally made me laugh. :0) they are adorable!
i just love how some kids just eat up the camera time and others are not so sure!! so enjoying seeing all the kids this week! great video!!!
Oh this was so GREAT! The girls are just so precious and sweet. Not to mention they are just too cute! WOW!
I love that they are so excited about swim lessons and being out of school. I can remember some of those days from when I was a kid. Brings back memories.
And how cute that she was doing vlogemotions with her dolls! I too wish you could have gotten that on tape! Maybe next time. If you do you have to use it regardless of what the theme might be because it would totally ROCK!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Your daughters are precious!!! So beautiful. Too cute!!!!
Happy Vlogging. :o)
Too cute! I'm loving watching all of these vlogs!
Can't beat summer with no SCHOOL! Definitely a very good reason for feeling excited! Your daughters are adorable, Stephanie!
Oh my goodness, they are the cutest.
oh darn,oh darn, my video is down...will come back and ooooh and aaahhh, just like everyone else got too. Jealous me
:)
School's out for summer.
They are so cute. They seem like naturals.
Post a Comment