The girls and I had our photos taken today to add to the stiff photos that were taken for our church directory. Perry was perfectly happy with the other photo so he did not join us. That, and he's out of town. So us girls put on our matchy outfits and tried this again. This time you can actually see that our outfits match.
note: these are photos taken of photos.
This one I got just for fun.

In a few weeks we'll get our church photo, and I'll put that up then.
8 comments:
hot mama
Yes, now that was worth every penny.
Delightful!~
Oh, I love, love, love the jumping one!!!! The first one is great too, but one look at my blog and you know I love me a good jumpin' picture!!!
Awesome & FUN!
Wow, those are great. Love the matching outfits, and that jumping pic is priceless!
Oh your matchy matchy outfits are so cute, no wonder you wanted them to be seen in the pictures! The fun picture of the girls is awesome!!!
I love them. The matchy outfits are adorable.
love the jumping one. and i'm sure i would've seen you all matchy matchy at the mall...had i eaten preztels instead of cookies. grrr. :0)
Love the shirts...those are awesome. Love the jumping one too. So cute!
Post a Comment