She did such a great job!!!
She did do a great job. So happy Wife.Mom.Nurse won, maybe she will take me. =)
SHe is a little cutie and so sweet because she picked me. Yeah I actually clapped for myself. Too funny. I am way excited!
Congrats ladies! :o)
oh my goodness, i just love phoebe! she did such a great job.
That was so great to win and have that darling girl say my name! I'm telling you, she is just candy!!!Sweet!
Okay, that is the best way to select a winner that I've seen yet. Instead of 'reading', I had to wait in suspense as we watched her draw. That was great, Steph!!! Good job, Phoebe!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She did such a great job!!!
She did do a great job. So happy Wife.Mom.Nurse won, maybe she will take me. =)
SHe is a little cutie and so sweet because she picked me. Yeah I actually clapped for myself. Too funny. I am way excited!
Congrats ladies! :o)
oh my goodness, i just love phoebe! she did such a great job.
That was so great to win and have that darling girl say my name! I'm telling you, she is just candy!!!
Sweet!
Okay, that is the best way to select a winner that I've seen yet. Instead of 'reading', I had to wait in suspense as we watched her draw. That was great, Steph!!!
Good job, Phoebe!
Post a Comment