But, I bet you do have one of these near you. The Golden Arches, Micky D's,
Since you probably have a McDonalds near you, I have 2 somewhat beat up, but never used, coffee coupons for you. If you frequent the place and want them, that is.I'll give 1 coupon each to two people.
This is no big deal of a giveaway, but I won't use them, and I don't want to throw them away.
If you are a McDonald coffee nut and want a chance for a coupon, just let me know by leaving a comment. I'll be taking your order until....whenever I stop. I'll pick a number and let you know who wins soon. Cheers!



7 comments:
Fun a good reason to stop and McDonalds...
hey steph I just read your last coment about the air france thing, I had the same idea and I did capture it on my video in my camera but its not to good quality but you can def see it moving across the sky on the video. what if it was? that would be awful
i actually have never been to a jo to go place. but mccafe does fine for me. considering i don't even drink coffee. :0) i like the hot chocolate though!! now if they had smoothies in summer i'd be set. :0)
Well, the one free coffee would be great,but the buy four get one free? I'd never buy four... so that would be a waste on me. =0)
What a neat bday gift!
Girl...you know you have to pick me. I totally would use those in a heart beat. My fave is DD coffee, but then a close second is McDonalds. I so need them...help a stressed girl out come on.
What a sweet gift! Haven't heard of the place but then I am not a fan of coffee (however, I do like me some McDonald's, lol!)
Now, that I got the bling I need a place to wear it! (hint to hubby!)
~ Nan
This is so sweet of you. I would love a cup of McJoe :-)
Don't know if I just looked at it with fresh eyes, or if it is a new header, but I love the pix on your banner at the top...adorable!
Post a Comment