This week at I ♥ Faces they are having an anything goes pets category. Since I have a cat and she is a pet, and she has a face, I will enter her photo.
Loved your comment on our Five Moms Blog, lol!!!! Never thought about what my hubby would put me in.....gooodness, what a scary thought (hehehehe!).
Probably a dress but I'd rather be in jeans, I'm not gonna be there anyway.
I love the idea of your outfit and think you should all get dressed (hubby including because I like how you did the contrast) and just walk up and down the mall a bit.
People love that matchy-thing. Can't wait to see the pictures!
14 comments:
cute pearly girl
Too cute! I love the face she's making, LOL!
Um, she doesn't look very happy.. But i really like the shot!
~Justin
Haha. Summer and Camryn said Awwwwwwww. And Summer said, "Cat has a dress on her." Okay now they are kissing your cat on the computer screen. Lol!
LOL what a cutie!
~TidyMom
I love your kitty picture!! She's so sweet!
Loved your comment on our Five Moms Blog, lol!!!! Never thought about what my hubby would put me in.....gooodness, what a scary thought (hehehehe!).
Probably a dress but I'd rather be in jeans, I'm not gonna be there anyway.
I love the idea of your outfit and think you should all get dressed (hubby including because I like how you did the contrast) and just walk up and down the mall a bit.
People love that matchy-thing. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, and what a cute face it is! {{ah-choo!}}
I'm allergic to cats. =0)
Love the picture!! We could never get ours to be still long enough to get something on her, much less get a pic of her in it. Very cute!!
What a fat but cute cat. I love that pictures.
Have I ever told you that I had a cat that looks EXACTLY like Pearl?? He was a huge tom, sweet as could be. :)
I like the cheetah image in the background, like it's some sort of mentor or inspiration for Pearl.
Lori W
=D That's great.
hmmmmmmmm...is that the look of an anoyed cat?
Cute!
She has a FACE?! No WAY!
;-)
I miss my kitties. *sigh* Good pic!
Post a Comment