There's a week-long festival going on celebrating ours or our kids art. Do you/they draw, sing, paint, dance? Then post about it and enter over at Three Bay B Chicks or Domestically Challenged or I'm Living Proof that God has a Sense of Humor. They all have Mr. Linky set up for others to view the art. They are also giving some great prizes away. Head on over to their places to see all the details.Abby is our budding artist in the family. She's 4 and draws for me daily. Her pictures make me laugh. She has lots of detail and expression in them. Take a look.




14 comments:
What a cutie, and her painting and drawings are just as cute!!!!
Good job Abs.
The wonderland and Super Somebody are fantastic! Your daughter is so adorable!
I am so sad that the cake almost blew away in the wind. What a waste of cake!! I need to see the next picture~ the one where the cake is saved!
Sara
p.s. congrats on the twins~~ that you don't have!
I love those. She's gonna be good!
She's very detailed, which is impressive for a four year old. Nice!
Awwww, she's a great little artist! Darling, too!
She is quite the Artiste!
Great job Abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adorable. and i love that she is four and a HALF! that half makes a huge difference of course!!
How sweet to have a picture drawn for you everyday. She is such a great artist.
How cute is that? I love it!
Oh goodness, she is such a doll baby!!! And very talented! I'll have to show my daughter this video..she'll love it!!
Your daughter is adorable. I bet you'll have many more wonderful videos and lovely art works to grace your walls :)
She's soooo cute. I like that you made a video of her in action. Sometimes the process is almost more interesting than the final result.
Post a Comment