
Because it was Mother's Day, and because I'll be another year older soon, and because my first Vlog didn't look very clear, and it was a pain in the behind to deal with, and because my husband is such a loving, caring, giving kind of guy...
Because this is
so easy to use, even
a computer challenged idiot I can do it...
Because my hubby travels so much, this can come in handy when he's missing his family. Like today, when Phoebe lost another tooth,
I she just had to video it and send it to him.
Because I got a
Flip Video camera, you
may be seeing a lot more videos here.
4 comments:
That is so neat. Let us know how you like it....
Oh, you lucky little thing! THat means you have no excuse not to do more VLOGS. =0)
Yeah you! How cool.
Color me jealous!
Post a Comment