7 years ago, this tiny babe was born. What a blessing and wonderful gift from God.Phoebe was our 4th pregnancy, 1st live baby. To actually hold her in my arms, was amazing. God performed a wonderful miracle, knitting her in my womb.
She was a very good baby. Sleeping through the night by 2 months, poop trained by 16 months, potty trained by 2 years, and took her first steps at 18 months. She didn't crawl, just scooted around a little. Yup, she was easy. I just put some toys and books in front of her and she was set. (then we had our 2nd child, hoo-ee, quite the opposite child)
Age 2
Age 3
Age 6
I've been saddened by her hair losing it's curls over the years.
But, she's still a beautiful girl.
Now...sing it 7 year old!



13 comments:
Happy 7th Birthday Phoebe. love, mom and dad
happy birthday, phoebe!! you sure are cute and a really good singer!
stephanie, i know you must be so proud. enjoy your day.
Completely and totally AWESOME! Happy Birthday, Phoebe!!! What a beautiful blessing God has given your parents in you!
happy happy birthday. i can not even imagine my oldest being five much less seven!! :0) and please don't tell me the curls may go away!! but yes. she is just as cute with straight hair. so sweet.
that was sooo adorable! Happy Birthday Phoebe!! I can't imagine I am only 10 weeks pregnant, and already I am thinking about when my baby will be 7..oh man the time will fly!
Happy Birthday, Phoebe!!!
She is darling! Riley's middle name is "Jean", too. =0)
And she didn't walk til 18 months seriously? You had it made, Mama! Mine took their first steps BEFORE they turned 9 months. They ran me ragged! They were too little to know better than to walk right into whatever. Uggggh! =0)
Happy Birthday, Phoebe! What a cutie. Love that voice! :)
What a beauty! I loved her song to herself :) Happy Birthday precious!
Happy Birthday Phoebe! You did a great job on your birthday song!!
She is the cutest thing ever. I love her song. Happy Birthday Phoebe. So sweet.
She is just BEAUTIFUL, Stephanie. Hope her birthday was the best!
Posts like this make me cry!
Post a Comment