Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vlogemotions

Tim at Fort Thompson hosts This Vlogemotion Carnival. It's where we blog, via video, about our strongest emotion for the week. Check his and others emotions out. pssst. You won't be disappointed with Tim's vlog this week. An amazing feat.

Here is mine, taken with my new Flip video camera. Much better quality than the first video I did. The picture is better quality, not the content. The content is just the same ol' me.

13 comments:

-stephanie- said...

how lovely~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

So true, he certainly does bless us, even in the rough times. Great job, I loved it, once again. That new camera worked great.

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so funny. I love that you were in the bathroom not doing anything. LOL
So glad you had a blessed Mother's day and that hubby was good. :) That always helps. LOL
Great job!

Tim said...

And thats why I was on pins and needles. Its a figure of speech, but you knew that.

This was so great and the new camera does make a big difference.

Great job on the vlog!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

amanda said...

i used that bathroom didn't i?!? lol. you should've flushed the toilet at the end. that would've been funny. or maybe i just have a sick sense of humor. i'm so blessed too. especially blessed to have met you! :0)

E @ Scottsville said...

Okay, you totally crack me up! Loved the way you forgot the word "Fort Thompson". Ahhh, yes, you've got personality!

April said...

Super job on your vlog...love the whole bathroom scene! Enjoy your weekend!

Amanda said...

Love the vlog! Thanks for stopping by again & thanks for the comment! I'm trying really hard just to stay relaxed & let things happen when they happen. :) Have a great weekend!

Bridget said...

Oooh, I love it! I was laughing so hard my child turned up his video game. Now I want to vlog-must save up for camera first though. Then you can laugh at all the southern-ness going on here!

heidi said...

WOoohoo!!! Nicely done, Stephanie. I think you should have flushed, too.

wife.mom.nurse said...

I love this. I am so glad you were not "going" HA! LOL!

")

C.C. and Double T said...

You are so awesome on video! Makes me feel like I actually know you irl (in real life). :-)

I especially like the door squeaking at the end! He, he he!!! ;-)

Beth in NC said...

Oh wow, the clarity was amazing! I've been filming with my digital camera. Bummer.

Sure am glad you weren't "doing anything" in there. :o)

Blessed ... aren't we all? Thank You Lord!