Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Birthday Gift and a contest


Phoebe had a great birthday party. Food, Family, Friends, Fun.

One of her gifts was a Nintendo DSi. Not my idea, but it's a done deal, and she loves it.

She is raising a dog on it, named Dasie (Daisy) and it's great. It's keeping her quiet about getting a real dog. And I don't have to do a thing. (Although I did feed it before, and played with it.)

Now for the contest.

This photo is begging for a caption, or sentence, or thought process. Abby seems to be thinking something, but I can't tell what.

Help me out and name this photo. Of course there will be a prize. How about a $10. gift card of your choice, as long as I have that store near me.

I'll let you have two entries, if you want, because sometimes you come up with one after you put in the first entry. And they don't have to be in separate comments.

I'll keep this contest open until Tuesday night, May 19, 10:00 p.m. CST.

The judge will be ME. I won't play favorites, because I don't have a favorite. You are all my favorite in your own special way.

Ready, set, name that photo.

13 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Have fun!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Let me think, I will be back with my caption.

Rachel said...

Hmm...

Tonight, when she's sleeping, I'm taking Daisy out for a run! Call it a dognapping! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

"You just wait til it's my birthday"

E @ Scottsville said...

...as Abby says "Just you wait Missy! Turn your back on that thing and it's MINE!"

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey Steph, wanted to thank you for visiting our new "Five Moms & A Blog" site. We're excited about the new adventure. Glad to have you along for the ride!

agk11808 said...

First time she sets it down..it's mine!
Finders keepers loosers weepers!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will settle for joint custody of that toy and nothing less.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

"she has to sleep sometime..."

wife.mom.nurse said...

My boy got the same gift. He is so excited!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Hummm, You think it's yours, but I've got other plans.

amanda said...

first off. i have a nintendo ds and love it. :0) i fight over it with my kids. it is MINE after all.

abby's thinkin'.....
she pretty much can't see without her glasses...i'll just replace the ds with a pop tart and she'll never know.

Shyfroggy said...

"hmm...she looks really excited about her new dsi and maybe just maybe she'll share with me?!"