Monday, May 18, 2009

I Heart Faces - "Blurb Photo Book Contest"



This week’s theme is: "My Favorite Face Photo" And Ph♥ebe's face is one of my favorite faces.♥
click on photo to enlarge

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

18 comments:

-stephanie- said...

cute.

tippytoe foxtrot said...

I am LOVING those cheeks. Great shot!

Anonymous said...

OMG she is beautiful -- you just want to eat her up.

Carebear said...

I love this - she is just the cutest little thing!

momstheword said...

For some reason my computer won't let me see this picture. However, I can see other pictures and your girls are beautiful!

Just wanted to pop over from the Five Moms' blog and thank you for stopping by on Saturday to visit us. We are excited to be finally up and running!

wife.mom.nurse said...

What a delightful picture!

Sweet!

Unknown said...

Those eyes & cheeks...BEAUTIFUL love the shot!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

She is just so beautiful, I love this shot.

Five Moms & A Blog said...

I forgot to tell you yesterday, when I was commenting as myself (momstheword) that I saw the old Nancy Drew books mentioned in your profile.

Ohmigosh! I used to love those books when I was younger. My sister-in-law had a collection and I read as many as I could get my hands on. I loved her!!!!

Alright. I'll calm down now. Seriously girl, pedicures are awesome (except for the tickling, lol) and nothing beats perky toes....well, except for chocolate.

Thanks for visiting the Five Moms!

~ Nan

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I wanna chub those cheeks! My entry can be found here.

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute. My favorite picture.

Melinda said...

Too cute for words! I just adore those toothless grins. Beautiful entry!

Shyfroggy said...

how adorable...great picture!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh man, that is a fabulous shot. Her eyes are just GORGEOUS!!!

Nicely done, Mom!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

so sweet!!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Oh, now this is precious!!!!!

Unknown said...

Seriously! There is nothing in the whole world that I love more than a chubby baby face. That is too precious for words!