Tuesday, May 19, 2009

and the winner is...


Thanks to all of you who participated in my little "what's Abby thinking" photo contest. Instead of me judging, I read them all to the girls and let them decide.

It was hard. I would read one and they would say, "Oh, that's a good one."

Then I read another, and they said, "Oh, that's good too".

That kept on and on, until I had no more left. So we had to start whittling them down.

Phoebe asked me if there could be more than 1 winner. I wish I could say yes.

So on and on we went. Over each one, a second...third, fourth time.

They narrowed it down, and they both agreed on.......

abby's thinkin'.....
she pretty much can't see without her glasses...i'll just replace the ds with a pop tart and she'll never know.
submitted by Amanda (proud mommy of 4+)

Congratulations Amanda.

Phoebe and Abigail both laughed at that one. They are Pop Tart girls, and they thought it was funny that a Nintendo DSi, indeed looks like a Pop Tart.

Amanda, let me know where you would like your $10. gift card to be from, and I"ll get it and send it off to you.

Thanks again to all of you for playing along, and stay tuned because...

I just had my 200th post, and something else is happening the end of the week, which means more gifts to be given away. No contest, just giving. See you around.

8 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Way to go Amanda!

Sheryl said...

ok, that really is a good one! great job amanda.

stephanie, how fun that you let the girls help!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great job Amanda...totally not fair she is winning all the time these days. LOL

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

That is too funny! What a great picture. :)
Congrats on your 200th post!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute caption! Congratulations to the winner!

E @ Scottsville said...

Congrats to Amanda! That was pretty cute & clever!

amanda said...

can i tell you how much that made my day!?! SO much. i'm so excited. i have no idea where to get a gift card to though. surprise me? :0) and you know if you want to save on shipping costs i'm sure the girls would love to play at 'abby's house' again. :0) as long as you don't chop us up with a chainsaw of course.

heidi said...

I suck at these 'name that picture' conests. I'm just not witty enough. LOL Congrats to Amanda!