cute
Awwwww, what a sweet shot. =0)Riley SOOOOO wishes she had a sister.
So precious!
I love this, it is so cute. Love the signature too.
That is so cute and the expressions are priceless. Tub time is always a laugh over here.
Really CUTE!!!
Cute :)
LOL That's awesome!
What a cute shot! So neat to see the water flying thru the air like that too.Love and Prayers,Tim
They look like they are having so much fun. Great capture.
great picture! Saw your comment on another blog bout birdbaths and bird feeders- I have just gotten my first bird feeder and I love it.... wondered if you had any advice on different types of feeders- Thanks!
I just wanted to say thank you for giving me these 2 beautiful daughters and for being such a good wife and mother!Your Secret Admirer
Precious photo! Love how you captured the drops of water. :)
What a lovely photo. The droplets make it seem like the laughter is palpable. Little droplets of happiness!
I love how you captures the water in the shot - very nice!
I wish my bathtime was that fun! Great capture!God bless-Amanda
Post a Comment
17 comments:
cute
Awwwww, what a sweet shot. =0)
Riley SOOOOO wishes she had a sister.
So precious!
I love this, it is so cute. Love the signature too.
That is so cute and the expressions are priceless. Tub time is always a laugh over here.
Really CUTE!!!
Cute :)
LOL That's awesome!
What a cute shot! So neat to see the water flying thru the air like that too.
Love and Prayers,
Tim
They look like they are having so much fun. Great capture.
great picture! Saw your comment on another blog bout birdbaths and bird feeders- I have just gotten my first bird feeder and I love it.... wondered if you had any advice on different types of feeders- Thanks!
I just wanted to say thank you for giving me these 2 beautiful daughters and for being such a good wife and mother!
Your Secret Admirer
Precious photo! Love how you captured the drops of water. :)
What a lovely photo. The droplets make it seem like the laughter is palpable. Little droplets of happiness!
I love how you captures the water in the shot - very nice!
I wish my bathtime was that fun! Great capture!
God bless-
Amanda
Post a Comment