Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!



May 2005 - Is anybody going to help this child?

Apparently not until photos are taken. I wasn't home when this happened, but I sure can picture what happened.

Abby got in to everything as a young tyke. And Perry only uses half an eyeball and half of one ear when he watches the girls.

Stroller drops on child, she can't get out by herself, but really doesn't care to. She grabs hat off doll and gnaws on it until help arrives.


They still play with those baby dolls and stroller. Even the piano gets some use once in awhile.

The more I look at this, the more these 3 look like triplets. HA! Where's Waldo Abby?

11 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Typical men! =0)

Riley had a stroller and LOVED to push it around. She too was a chubby cheeked, beautiful baby! You're making me miss those days!

Thanks for playing along today! =0)

Bridget said...

Awww, what a sweet picture!!!

Jacqulyn said...

Poppin in from Scottsville, I love that picture. At first glance you do have to find Abby!!

Cathy said...

You're right they do look like triplets. But I must say she looks thoroughly content!

Erica said...

Triplets, LOL! She looks like she was a content baby!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is exactly what I thought...which one is the real baby. So cute.

amanda said...

half an eye ball. bahhhaaa.

Wayne said...

What a great picture Stephanie. and such a great memory.

Thankyou for your comment on my I'm back post

heidi said...

LOL she really does look like those dolls!

Sneaky Momma said...

Ha! It took me a few seconds to figure out who the 'real' baby was in this pic!

Jenniflower said...

hehe love the tandem buggy!!! :)

Lovely post, thanks!