
Hey, I did it! My first Vlog. What fun! Of course I had the help from Phoebe who held the camera, and Abby who quietly watched from afar, and Perry who did all the technical stuff needed to get this on here. Because as I pointed out in the video, I'm Flintstoney. My computer skills go back to the stone age. Which means I'm technically challenged. Which, if you notice, I say downloading, when I should have said uploading. Just call me Wilma. Check out this and others at Fort Thompson Vlogemotion Carnival.



14 comments:
Nice job self.
Great Job! You are sooooooo funny! I loved every bit of that. You left me wanting to hear more, so I cant wait till your next weeks Vlogemotion!
You miracles are so beautiful. True gifts from Him.
Happy Mothers Day!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Loved getting to 'meet' you!
I did my first VLOG today, too! Mine was to all you gals who competed against me on MiMi's contest.
See ya around! Don't be frustrated. =0)
You did a great job... Loved hearing your voice. I'm sharing the same emotion today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.
I loved it, great job!! Very funny. Loved "meeting" your girls, too, they are precious. Do more :-)
you're not an idiot. I would LOVE to do a Vlog but have no idea how to get it on my computer. Oh, and I can't use a camcorder because I don't have one! :) Your girls are very pretty!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog about my mom. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, too. It's not an easy walk to go through life without my parents (lost my dad 10 years ago), but just like you have angels waiting for you in heaven, I look forward to seeing them again one day.
Good work on your first vlog...your girls are adorable!
Wow, that was awesome! I don't have the guts to do it, but hey, PROPS to you!!! :-) Oh, and thanks for sharing the meaning behind your blog. I didn't know that about your family.
Blessings,
C.C.
My favorite part of this whole vlog was your first comment here. LOL HA! Nice job self! LOVE LOVE LOVE that.
Good job on your 1st vlog!! ( I typed flog first..LOL)
YOu did great. My kids do the same thing, and then crazy mom voice comes out. But..life is good for sure!
Nice to see you and hear a voice behind all my funny comments.
Love it.
I finally got my video up this week. Check it out at http://www.tinyurl.com/mirtmday
You are so brave : ). I am too afraid to do it. I LOVE the picture of your little girls in your about me page. Whenever I see a comment you have left somewhere I have to click over and say hi to you! I just LOVE that picture to pieces. They look so sweet and innocent!
You did a great job with your vlog! I did my second one this week. It feels weird sitting in front of the camera.
I hopped over from Tim's to see your vlog and "meet" you. You are so sweet, and your girls - your miracles - are beautiful!
Come over to visit me sometime...check out this week's vlog. I talk about the early Mother's Day gift my hubby gave me (midway through the vlog)...you don't want to miss this story! LOL
Happy Mother's Day,
Beth E.
Good job!
Post a Comment