Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Heart Faces


After seeing so many of your beautiful photos competing in the I Heart Faces contest, I have decided to jump in feet first and see what I can come up with. This weeks contest is "hats".



Boy...you think I had a boy, dressed all in blue. But it's Phoebe, and her baby blues.


The proud new daddy.

To see more great photos, click here, on I Heart Faces.

8 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Hmmm, not sure about these Stephanie!

A Family Completed... said...

She is adorable!

He & Me + 3 said...

They are great! love them both.

wife.mom.nurse said...

Wonderful pictures!!!!

Sheryl said...

love them!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Yep, I'd have guessed "boy" but glad you clarified. May I just say SHE has the most beautiful EYES!!!

Great shots, Mommy!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Too precious. So glad you joined in with the photo post....

jennifer said...

i love the new dad's hat. great entries.