Tim @ Fort Thompson hosts this every week. It's lots of fun and you should join in. Check it all out.#1
OK then...now a word from our sponsor.
#2
I'll keep in touch. I'm off to celebrate.
Tim @ Fort Thompson hosts this every week. It's lots of fun and you should join in. Check it all out.
17 comments:
Let me be the first to say Happy Birthday oh old one.
For your birthday, you have one more follower (I'm sure that just excited you to pieces - uh, sure it did).
Happy Birthday to youuuuu, Happy Birthday to youuuuuu, Happy Birthday Dear Stephanie, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu!
I feel your pain girl. I will be 42 this summer and I still feel like I did in my 20's.
Have a great Friday!
Beth
happy happy happy birthday!! :0) is it fair to win twice in one week? i hope so. :0) and 48 isn't THAT old. you could be 49. :0) hope you have a super great day!!
Awwww, Happy Birthday!!! =0)
Your VLOG was cracking me up... first just cuz of the fact that you're mourning, and then you're asking us if you LOOK 48 and we can't even see your face as you ask it, cuz the top of your head's cut off. So I was just laughing over here!!! You go girl!
Rock that 48 and be proud of every gray hair or wrinkle! (Not sayin' you have any, but I know I do!)
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!! You crack me up, girl!
Hope you have a great weekend. :)
Steph,
I love you so much, you are soooo funny!
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Steph.......
Happy Birthday to You!!!
And many many more sister.
Sign me up for the giveaway, we just love walmart around here!
Cant wait to see more of your vlogemo posts!
Sorry about all the problems my site is having, I hope to have them resolved soon. It loads a little slow right now so just be patient.
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy BIRTHDAY!!!
Hey, I think 48 looks pretty good on you! I hope 48 looks that good on me someday, too. :0)
Oh, and LOVE your chair!!!
Happy Birthday Steph. Can I totally look like you when I am 48? girl you are rockin the 40's.
No mourning needed. celebrate your life.
Birthday Twins! Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday
We hope your wish comes true
Happy Happy Birthday
From the Three of us to you!!!
Happy Birthday Stephanie!! Hope you have a great day! :D
Just stopping by via April and thought I'd leave a comment, hope you don't mind.
First off, Happy Birthday! I hope it turned out to be a G-R-E-A-T day!
Secondly, your a baby my dear! Wait until you hit the Big 5-0! What joy! And then to top it all off, menopause...double joy! I just want to know where my old body has gone because this body that I'm living in is.not.mine! Truly!
Anyways, enjoy 48! I have a feeling it'll be a fabulous year for you...for all of us!
(I'll be having a giveaway next week too...woot woot...my 300th post!)
Happy Happy Birthday! Remember...48is the new 20! Enjoy your weekend!
Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!
I am wishing you a happy belated b-day and was going to do so even with out the birthday presents for your bloggy buddies!
Happy Birthday, no strings attached.
I have to tell you, you kill me. I love your vlogemos! You have me in stitches!!!!
LOVE it! In a few months I will have to share that I will be $% yep $%. Boy, it's kinda bummin me out! or not, but it is an ugly # $%!
Ok, Happy Birthday one more time, even if your giveaway is over, I am here to celebrate with you...ok, a day late, but celebrate!
~Julie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sorry you had a touch of the Birthday Blues. I think that's pretty typical.
'you can regift' lol!!!
Awwww!! I missed it!!! Stephanie - you are ADORABLE. I lov eyour vlogs. You are so stinkin funny.
Happy Birthday to YOU! I hope, when I'm 48, I look as good as you do.
Rock it, sistah.
Sorry I missed this last week. Happy belated birthday!! I honestly don't think 48 is old. My mom is 48 and she doesn't look or act old. And I never would have guessed you to be 48. I thought you were going to say it was your 35th birthday. Great vlogs :-)
Post a Comment