Thank you so much for sending your very kind "Happy Birthday" wishes.
I had a wonderful birthday party with my 1 mother-in-law, 2 daughters, and 5 sisters. They are all great gift givers. We had a lot of laughing til we cried moments.
As promised, I am giving away 2 $25 WalMart gift cards.
Here are the players and their numbers:
#1 Beth in NC
#2 Amanda
#3 E@Scottsville
#4 Sneaky Momma
#5 Tim
#6 C.C. and Double T
#7 He and Me + 3
#8 Kelley
#9 Bridget
#10 linda
#11 April
#12 wife.mom.nurse
#13 Yaya
OK Random.org is being difficult, but I did manage to get two winning numbers before difficult set in. I just can't get the pictures of random.org up here.
The first $25 gift card randomly picked was #1 Beth in NC Woo-hoo. Congrats Beth!
The second $25 gift card randomly picked was #8 Kelley Woo-hoo. Congrats Kelley. Who, by the way, I never met until this post, and it just so happens she has the same birthday as me. Double woo-hoo.
Winners... e-mail me your address and I will get your gift cards out right away.
I've seen a few new faces here, and that is thrilling to me. I get to go and read new blogs and get to meet new people.
Thanks again to all of you for celebrating my 48th birthday, and my 200th post with me.
God bless you.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I am so blessed! Thank you so much Stephanie! You are so generous!
Congrats to the winners that was so fun.
Happy Birthday again Steph!
Oh man!!! I wanted to WIN! But Congrats to Beth & Kelley!! Woo Hoo for y'all! =0)
Nancy Drew? My foot!
I call it STALKER! ha ha ha
Don't worry, we blog mamas LOVE stalkers! =0)
Have a great night!
So sorry I missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday and I hope you had a blessed day.
Elaine
Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! :) Nothing like spending some time with the girls.
I love your new look. Way too cute!
Congrats Beth and Kelly!
May birthdays rule! Thanks so much for the contest... its like it is still my birthday!
Thanks so much!
WHAT?!?!? How did I miss this?!? Good gravy and a loaf of bread, already. SHeesh.
Congrats winners. Hmph.
Post a Comment