Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday


Well....haven't seen this little orange box in awhile. MckMama is back in the saddle again. (not that she fell off a horse or anything) Click on her name to check out hundreds of others who are admitting to their faults, but pretending they really don't have any.

As for me:

I'm not posting a NMM just because I want to win a super cute necklace that MckMama is giving away.

I'm not thinking about cutting a lot of my hair off, because I'm thinking my next birthday (coming soon to a blogger near you) seems like to old of an age to have longish hair.

I'm not thrilled that the laundry is finished for the week, the floor is scrubbed for the week, the house is somewhat picked up (until it's a mess soon enough) and I can spend the rest of the week enjoying it outside with my kids, because it's not going to be a gorgeous sunny week. update: just checked the forecast. They changed it on me. Rain, Wed, Thurs, Friday. So much for my gorgeous sunny week. Oh great, update on the update: Rain tomorrow too, so my week outside in the sun is shot.

Off I go to grab the sun. With sunscreen of course.

8 comments:

Tim said...

AWWW. Maybe it will change back and be sunny and nice. You know they dont always get it right.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

heidi said...

Have a day!

Sheryl said...

cutting your hair? did you read sadie's advice??

glad you're able to spend time outside having fun. enjoy!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh come on Stephanie! Just say it outloud. You'll feel better. Say, "I'm gonna do what Erica did and go whack my hair off on my birthday so I'll have a wonderfully fabulous-oh day!" ((and cuz Erica looks so great in her new do, she inspired me!))

Come on, just do a girl a favor and give me shout-outs.

Just kidding. I'm in a goofy mood today. Can ya tell? Happy Monday to ya!

-stephanie- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
He & Me + 3 said...

short hair is cute. Just do it. you will love it. Tell them you want the Mimi do...they will totally know what you are talking about. LOL

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Awww, on the rain... At least the house is done anyway. Haircuts are fun, I just got one too...

amanda said...

i think you'd look fine with short hair! and i also think you look fine with long hair and don't look 'old'. hope you enjoyed the super nice day yesterday. and as a farmer's wife...i'm looking forward to a bit of rain. not a lot. just a bit. :0)