Sunday, May 3, 2009

8 Things Tag

I've decided to take part in being tagged. Because my mind is blank, and these questions will make me think. I've been tagged by Sneakymomma.

Here goes:

8 things I look forward to:

1) Bedtime

2) a nap
can you tell I'm tired? These made the top 2.

3) Perry going to work.

4) Perry coming home from work.

5) my woman's bible study

6) Sunday mornings

7) sex, when
I want it

8) blogging

*************************************************************************************

8 things I did yesterday:

1) dropped off some library books

2) bought some donuts

3) picked Phoebe up from a girls sleepover at church

4) ate a lemon-filled donut

5) went to lunch with a friend

6) went shopping with that friend

7) bought a few things

8) went for a drive with my husband, kids, sister and her hubby

**************************************************************************************

8 things I wish I could do:

1) play the piano

2) sing better

3) be committed to exercise daily

4) speak more freely about Jesus, to others

5) think about more things I wish I could do

6) meet all my bloggy friends in real life.

7) dance and sing and twirl around the house like my child does...everyday!

8) see who's names are written in the "Book of Life"

*************************************************************************************

8 shows I watch:
I really don't sit and watch t.v. but it is usually on, so here are 8 things that are on my T.V.

1) Diners, Drive Ins and Dives ( I do sit and watch that at times)

2) House Hunters

3) Fox News

4) Max and Ruby

5) Spongebob Squarepants

6) ICarly

7) The Backyardigans

8) The History Channel

That's it! Tag! You're it. If you decide to do this, let them know I sent you. Why? I don't know, it was just part of the rules.

3 comments:

Sneaky Momma said...

Yeah! You decided to do it!
I loved getting to know you better. :)
I so wish I could meet of my blogging friends. It's wild to me that we'll probably never meet.
I watch Max and Ruby more often than I like to admit. Nothing like that show to put an absolute sense of calm over our entire house.

He & Me + 3 said...

I wish I could play the piano too. The one about sex when you want cracked me up.

heidi said...

Oh good - I'm nt the only grown up that likes iCarly. That show cracks me up!