I have decided to participate in True Story Tuesday hosted by Rachel @ Once Upon A MiracleClick on her link to see other true stories, past or present.
My story today is somewhat different.
Today, Abby drew a picture.
It's Perry and I on our wedding day, getting married. Our pastor is in front, Perry and I walking up the aisle, and Phoebe and Abigail in back of us throwing flower petals. How lovely. However, it's not very accurate.
Now for the true story.
Our daughters were not at our wedding! Really! See, I'm still skinny! They were not even a twinkle in their fathers eyes yet. We were married in 1999 and our first born was born in 2002. If we had them, of course they would have been in our wedding. So Abby....thanks for the beautiful memory, but it's not right. You were NOT there. It's TRUE! Love the drawing though. :o)



5 comments:
In this day and age, I actually thought that she may been accurate.HA! Great story
")
Julie
That is too funny! Kids come up with the best stories when they really want to be part of something! Such a sweet little drawing!
Thanks for joining in!
Great story...Love her drawings. so cute. Atleast she got the pastor in there:)
Oh I love it. Kids are so funny with their imagination. Beautiful real wedding photo.
okay i've seen you in real life. you are still skinny my friend!! love the picture!!
Post a Comment