UPDATE: I did not have any candy yesterday. I will try to do that again today, since the scale says I ate candy like a 6 year old. Don't get older. The pounds just gather and refuse to go away.
My name is Stephanie, and I'm a candy-oholic. This is just a reminder to myself that I am not going to eat any candy today. It's almost 5 p.m. and so far so good. Tonight I have bible study, so I'll survive through that, but after the girls go to bed, watch out sugar craving!
I've had 3 oranges already today, trying to get my sugar fix. I put the easter candy away so every time I pass it, I don't grab a handful. If it's in the house, then I eat it. Why then, do you have it in the house, you ask? Because my husband who never gains an ounce from any kind of food, wants it.
So, since my nose is in my blog a lot, I put this reminder up. No Candy, No Candy, No Candy. Your comments of "No Candy, Steph" are greatly appreciated. I'll listen better to you than to myself.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
No Candy, however, I was just thinking what I could go get into myself...
step away from the candy!!!
seriously, my issue has never been candy but there are things that i had to "tell" so that i was accountable. good for you!
no candy. k? at least til midnight. :0)
no candy.:o
Good for you taking the no candy plunge...not quite there yet...but I am headed in that direction. No candy:)
I'm interested to see if you were able to steer clear. :) My husband finally had to take all of our Easter candy to school.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment.feel free to visit again.
Cheers!
Pssssst...Craisins.
Put some in a bowl and grab some of those when you have a candy craving.
Or, I leave a bowl of grapes on the table and when I need something I grab some and chomp down.
You can do it!! DETOX baby!
Post a Comment