Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jump Rope for Jesus

Phoebe competed in Jump Rope for Jesus at school today. They are trying to raise tuition money for 2 students from overseas to come to the school. With a team of 3 persons, she had to jump for 2 minutes, then rest for 4. They did this for 90 minutes. There were 5 teams. She said it was fun, but tough. The person who raises the most money will win a prize. She raised $65. They didn't tell us yet who the winners are. She's convinced her $65 will get her a prize. I'll keep you all informed, if that does happen.

Oops, shoe's untied.....Yup that resulted in a missed jump.

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fantastic idea. She is so cute! Hope she wins.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Wow, I wish I could jump rope that long. Lol.

Great for her! I hope she wins something.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

$65...now that's a lot of skips! :)

amanda said...

how fun! i hope she wins, sixty five dollars is a lot to me! if i had a prize to give i'd totally give her one.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

What a great idea. She is just too precious, by the way.