Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Night at the Hair Salon




What a lovely evening I had getting my hair done. I was given 6 different styles. It was so relaxing to me having little fingers running through my hair. I was given lip glosses and earrings too. Just lovely.

I'm lovin' the ornament I have hanging off my glasses.

I got the bill and it came to $5.07. Very reasonable.

*************************************************************************************

Note of interest: If you look at my earrings, you will notice that the piece of turquoise is missing from one of them. When I took them off, I put them on an end table. (Not broken) The next morning, I found them on the coffee table. (broken) Apparently we have a third child living somewhere in this house and her name is "Not Me", because when I asked both girls who broke my earring, they both answered, "Not Me". Hmmmm.

6 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

How precious is this? Oh how I love little girls. The girls look so much like you, all of you, just beautiful....

Sneaky Momma said...

What a beautiful job they did on your makeover! There are very few things more relaxing to me than the feling of little fingers running through my hair. :)

Michele Williams said...

What a great makeover! LOL... Love it! My daughter still likes to do my hair... and she is 33 years old! LOL..

Blessings...

C.C. and Double T said...

That is so awesome! I hope I have a little girl some day.

C.C. and Double T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amanda said...

love the makeover. how sweet of them to charge only 5.07 i would've charged way more. :0) not me...hmmm that child hasn't shown up here yet, but i'm sure they will.