The girls captured ladybugs while I cleaned. They caught about 30. They are enjoying the bug habitat with a diet of a water soaked cotton pad, with a dab of honey on it. yum. (the ladybugs, not the girls.)
Perry talked to the auto repair guy getting an estimate on our vehicle, while I cleaned. But let's not talk about that. Let me just say that rear quarter panels of vehicles and mailboxes don't get along very well. Scrrrraaaaatch.
After my window cleaning, the girls wanted to have a picnic outside, and they wanted to make lunch. Cool.
They made sandwiches, with Dorito's and pickles on the side. It took them probably 4 times longer to make the lunch than if I did it, but they have to learn someday. Why not start today! They did a great job. A little easier on the mustard next time please.
We all ate outside in the wonderful sun. I watched my sheets dry on the clothesline. That is heaven to me.
It was a beautiful day with Thursday and Friday even warmer. Then back to the 50's and even 40's. Sigh.
Now I have to get to the inside windows. Maybe when it's 40 outside.




3 comments:
Oh how I love sheets drying on the line too. SO glad you had a beautiful day. We were so cold here, had to turn the heater back on. We will then be in the 80's this weekend, so they say...
we enjoyed the beautiful weather as well. SO NICE!! oh i wish i had a clothes line! i love 'stinky sheets' as my grandma always used to call them. no matter when you slept over at her house the sheets ALWAYS smelled like they were just taken off the line. and i wonder why 'fresh cotten' is one of my favorite candle smells...
Yeah from Spring!!! I'm so glad you guys are getting a taste of warmer weather. :)
Post a Comment