Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Wishing you all a Happy Resurrection Day. Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ will come again. Praise God!

We had a nice Easter Sunday. We went to church, went to lunch, my sister and her husband came to visit, and I am now waiting for people to arrive for our bible study. All that with the sun and the Son shining brightly.

Hope you had a great day too.
Phoebe and I at the end of the day.

7 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

The girls looked so precious. So glad you had a wonderful day. I love celebrating the true meaning of Easter. It is always such a powerful day.

Jan said...

Oh your girls are so sweet. They look so close in age.

amanda said...

happy resurrection too!! love the pictures.

He & Me + 3 said...

Your girls take the best pictures. Love seeing you in the camera too. Hope that you all had a blessed Easter.

Wayne said...

Looks like you had a great easter stephanie.

I think the bunny ears look great

heidi said...

Your girls are so cute, Stephanie! And you looked nice, too! White pants! You are BRAVE. I would've looked like a napkin - a very USED napkin - by the end of the day.

Michele Williams said...

You two are so precious! Love the pics... Nice to meet you...