Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Most Eggscellant Day

The girls and I dyed eggs today. I boiled 15 and 4 cracked. Then grandma had them over to dye more eggs. 3 dozen! Of course we didn't take 3 dozen home, but we did take 15 home. The girls don't even eat boiled eggs. It was fun coloring them though.


Don't they look happy? Wait until I crack their little heads against something and peel away their existence. Sheesh, now I feel bad.

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

oh my word!! you need help. haha

He & Me + 3 said...

That is too funny. I love those stickers...so cute! They did a great job decorating and coloring them.
Happy Easter.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

These are so cute, the girls too.

Happy Easter, I pray you have a great day.

amanda said...

my mom had the girlies come over to dye eggs at her house too!! the same kit. 1.88 at walmart she said. lol. soo cute!! happy resurrection day!!

Wayne said...

Hey stephanie, the Eggs look so cool.
I hope you are having a great easter

heidi said...

LOL that was funny...I laughed right out loud!