Wow. I'm more like Steph. :-)
OOps..Great job Phoebe. I hate it when Stunt Man beats me. LOL
ummm amelya always beats me. she's only four. if that makes you feel better. yay phoebe. :0)
Kyle used to beat me all the time!! If gutter balls were winners, I would be queen! I like to ask for the bumpers up for him, but they were really for me :D Yay Phoebe!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. I'm more like Steph. :-)
OOps..Great job Phoebe. I hate it when Stunt Man beats me. LOL
ummm amelya always beats me. she's only four. if that makes you feel better. yay phoebe. :0)
Kyle used to beat me all the time!! If gutter balls were winners, I would be queen! I like to ask for the bumpers up for him, but they were really for me :D Yay Phoebe!!!
Post a Comment