
Let's laugh. Wayne has a link up with more jokes to laugh at too. Check it out here.
Perry told me this joke last week, so this is my feeble attempt at telling it myself. warning: slightly risque
Many, many years ago a young man wanted to be in show business, so he set out for Hollywood. He walked in to an agents office, and told the man his wishes.
The man looked over his resume, found it quite impressive and asked the young man his name.
"Penis VanLesbian" the young man replied.
"Penis VanLesbian" the agent cried out. "You won't be able to find a job with a name like that!" "But many young actors change their names, and end up doing great, so I would suggest you change your name too."
"But sir, the VanLesbian name goes back in my family for centuries, we are very proud of it, so changing it would be out of the question."
Knowing he wasn't going to find his place in Hollywood, Penis VanLesbian sulked out the door.
Many years passed, and this once young man, found the same agent who he talked to when he was just trying to start out, and wrote him this letter.
Dear Sir, Many years ago you told me I would never make it with a name like Penis VanLesbian, and you were right. I couldn't find an acting job anywhere. But still wanting to keep my honor in my family, I just juggled around a few words, and changed my name slightly. My family still sees my "stage name" just as honorable as Penis VanLesbian was. I became a major T.V. star, and my career has been great. Thank you for telling me the truth, so very long ago.
signed, Dick VanDyke



6 comments:
Great joke Stephanie. I had a good chuckle at it.
Thankyou so much for taking part in tell a joke tuesday
Very clever! I hadn't heard that one before! :)
I had a good laugh with this one.
That was so funny! You retold it well :)
You did a good job telling it, it was funny!!
BAAAA HAAA! Funny
Post a Comment